I just arrived in Boston for the SAP Influencer Summit. I’m especially pleased to host a session on CSR on Tuesday afternoon. We have invited some really top notch thinkers including:
- Graham Baxter from the International Business Leaders Forum in London. Until this past summer Graham was the long time head of CSR at BP and served as board member for the ground breaking Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.
- Steve Rochlin and Mairead Cahill from AccounAbility. Steve is Head of AccountAbility North America and Mairead is a consultant based out of the UK office. AccountAbility is the home of the AA1000 standard for CSR reporting assurance.
- Ara Avakian from the Global Reporting Initiative. The GRI, based in Amsterdam, is the de facto global standard for CSR reporting.
- Cody Cisco from San Francisco based Business for Social Responsibility. Cody, on behalf of BSR, is leading a software industry working group to shape an approach for CSR reporting and sutainability metrics relevant and material to our industry. This is an initiative to watch over the coming months.
- Simon Mulcahy from World Economic Forum. Simon is Head of IT Industries at WEF and so is the industry go to person. WEF are doing some really interesting work on CSR not least the annual Davos event. Simon runs the IT Access for Everyone initiative.
- Susan Cote Freeman from Transparency International. Susan is part of the TI Private Sector engagement team and is the main person for the North American region. Susan is particulary engaged with the TI Business Principles Programme.
It should be a good session and I hope a productive one for everyone. If you are in town, do look us up and join us if you can.